Links below are now available for giving hints about how to present oral and poster presentations.
All authors are required to consider the following items for presentation. Conference organizing committee thank presenters in advance for their kind cooperation.
- Presentation file (according to the presentation templates) should be delivered to the conference organizing committee at the morning of presentation day which will be announced in the next future.
- All presentation files, as well as oral paper presentations, should be prepared in English.
- Presentation duration is 15 min. This period is not fluid and it is mandatory for all presenters to present their works in the specified time.
- Authors, who are not willing to present the paper orally, can inform conference organizing committee to change their presentation status from oral to poster until October 10, 2015.
- Posters should be printed by the presenters and delivered to the conference organizing committee according to sessions specified for presentation in conference. Schedule of presentations will be informed soon.
- In the time of poster presentation, authors are required to be present beside their posters.
- Posters should be printed in the size of 70cm × 100cm.
- Papers will be reviewed in detail and selected papers will be introduced at the closing ceremony of conference.- It is worth mentioning that presentations are solely accepted by the default presentation templates of conference.