International Conference on Membrane Science and Technology MST2015 will take place inTehran,Iranon 1-3 November 2015.
The theme of biannual International Conference on Membrane Science and Technology 2015 is “Membrane for Sustainable Energy & Environment”. The event is aimed to highlight advances and new findings in membrane science & technology and their impacts on technology development.
-To develop a great mutual appreciation of related disciplines apart from the stage-of the art exposure in the areas of direct interest to different participants;
-To foster international collaborations and joint ventures;
-To promote and facilitate the growth of scientific and technical devel- opment in the field of membrane technology development inIranand the ASEAN region.
This year’s conference topics will include:
- Membrane for Fuel Cell & Energy Applications
- Membrane for Gas and Vapor Separation
- Membrane in Petroleum Industries
- Membrane for Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Membrane for Bio-Refinery Applications
- Membrane Bioreactors
- Advanced Materials for Membrane Fabrications
- Membrane Contactors and Multifunctional Reactors
- Membranes Characterization and Modification
- Membranes for Food and Bio-Product Applications
- Membrane for Pharmaceutical and Medicine Applications
University of Tehran, Iran
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
Prince ofSongkla University, Thailand
University of Diponegoro, Indonesia
NationalUniversity of Singapore, Singapore
Nanyang TechnologicalUniversity, Singapore